tmjs 0.4.0 released by Jan Schreiber
- JTM 1.1 support. Lots of bugfixes in JTM 1.0 reader/writer
- CXTM export
- Implemented all CXTM tests for JTM 1.0 and JTM 1.1
- Added more documentation
- Fixed indentation for JSLint
- Added export of TM.version
- Added support for TMAPI-function chaining
- Added locator for default name type
- Changed the public duplicate removal API
- Added getLocator method for TopicMap (by Daniel Exner)
- Removed check for types in getNames (by Daniel Exner)
Removed debug info Unit test overview page renamed to index.html Removed unused variable declarations Special thanks go to Daniel Exner who is the first person that contributed to tmjs. Congratulations! More contributions are of course greatly appreciated. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like to contribute. There are lots of things to do!
Also, I’d like to thank the creators of the CXTM test suite. Without it, I wouldn’t have been able to find most of the bugs that have been fixed for this release.
blog comments powered by Disqus